STAND OUT FROM YOUR COMPETITION AND BECOME A PARTNER
Surface Design Awards recognise and reward the most impressive use of materials on architectural projects from around the globe.
Now celebrating our 10th anniversary, the first 9 years has produced a list of Supreme Winners to include many of the most respected design practices in the world.
In 2014, the UK’s Squire and Partners won the Supreme Award with Mayfair House in London; the Ospedale Giovanni XXIII Chapel in Italy won in 2015 for Traversi + Traversi Architetti in cooperation with Architect Aymeric Zublena; whilst the USA took the Award in 2017 with The Broad, designed by ARUP/Diller Scofidio + Renfro in collaboration with Gensler.
In 2018 a UK architectural practice took the Supreme Award with a Portugal based project; AL_A’s Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology (MAAT) in Lisbon, whilst in 2019 it was an American architect who claimed a famous win with a UK project: New York’s Steven Holl Architects designed Maggie’s St Bart’s to take the Supreme Winner title.
And in 2020 and 2021 it was India that triumphed with firstly Krushi Bhawan in Odisha, designed by Studio Lotus taking first prize and a year later, Symbiosis University Hospital and Research Center in Pune designed by IMK Architects triumphing.
A limited number of opportunities exist for companies or organisations to Partner with the Surface Design Awards.
For 2022, London’s Business Design Centre will be the Partner of our Supreme Award.
The opportunity still exists to Partner one of the 7 Award Categories:
Landscape + Public Realm
Light + Surface
Architectural Photography Award
Partner organisations benefit from:
- The extensive media coverage generated by the Awards in both the UK and international press
- The association with an international award scheme and the link to the category you support
- Branding through both the Surface Design Awards and Surface Design Show’s extensive promotional campaigns to architects and interior designers
- Our social media campaign
- A table for 10 people at the Awards presentation on Thursday 10 February 2022
- Presenting your trophy to the winners of your Category
For more information about the Surface Design Awards Partnership Opportunities please contact: