Surface Design Awards
The Surface Design Awards recognise and celebrate the best use of innovative surface materials in architecture and design from across the globe.
Launched six years ago, these prestigious awards keep growing year-on-year and are often seen as a reference for the architecture and design industry. Judged by some of the leading designers in the industry, our last edition had over 197 entries from 22 different countries - see last year's winners here.
The awards comprise of 9 categories and we are looking for unique and innovative ways surface materials have been used in all kinds of projects. If you think your project has what it takes, enter before 27 September.
The winner will be announced on 13 February at the Awards Ceremony.
– Recognition of your company and its work.
– Company exposure – to the judging panel, on the Surface Design Show website, via social media and to our audience of architects and designers.
– Vast press coverage including: Dezeen, FX Magazine, MIX Interiors, Architects Choice, Design Curial, Hospitality Interiors, SPACE Magazine and more.
– The potential of being a Surface Design Award winner and being presented a trophy on stage in front of the judges, sponsors, architects and designers.
– The Awards are free to enter
Entries to 2020 Surface Design Awards will be open until 27 September.