Join us for 2½-days of education, entertainment and engagement
If you are an architect, designer, buyer, specifier or decision maker then Surface Design Show is a must-attend event to source products, meet suppliers, network, learn from industry professionals, gain new insights and connect with innovative and exciting materials.
2019’s highlights include…
- Over 150 exhibiting companies from 10 different countries
- Our Light School section offers the very best in architectural lighting innovations and inspiration
- The Stone Gallery and its Stone Hub is an industry leading event for specifying natural stone
- 39 presentations on 3 different stages with some 52 speakers covering an exceptional range of topics
- Curated by trend consultant Sally Angharad and trend and colour forecaster Colour Hive, Surface Spotlight Live is our own ‘library’ of innovative and inspiring materials for you to touch and feel
- New to Surface Design Show will be our New Talent area. 16 of the brightest new talents around will be coming to London to show off their designs
…And don’t miss
On Tuesday 5 February our Opening Night Live Debate hosted by RIBA and New London Architecture (NLA) - open to everyone
On Wednesday 6 February our PechaKucha Evening hosted by Chris Dyson of Chris Dyson Architects with a team of leading architects and designers to entertain you
On Thursday 7 February over a scrumptious breakfast, the 2019 Surface Design Awards winners will be announced in a ceremony chaired by design correspondent Aidan Walker.
48 finalists from 8 countries will be there competing to be the best of the best.